Nova Crystallis has posted a pleasant synopsis of the latest Live Letter from the maker for Final Fantasy XIV. Amid the occasion engineers uncovered that the initial segment of The Far Edge of Fate (v3.5) will be discharged in January 2022 and section 2 in March 2022.
Check the full patch notes here
The Far Edge of Fate will contain various fascinating segments:
- New Scenario journeys – fundamental, Warring Triad, Saint Endalim’s Scholasticate and new Hildibrand missions
- Two new prisons, new Alliance Raid and new Trial
- New NPC who offers creating and assembling missions
- Anticipated Exploratory Missions update that will be discharged at a later point
- Cross-world Party Finder capacity
- PvP Update
- Considerably more
You can read points of interest on the link in the text. We are looking forward to it! Or just play bingo as a pro.